Double Under basic description: Jumping over a rope as it passes under your feet twice and repeating without stop.
The Double Under
- Feet under the hips, mid-section tight, arms in front of the hips
- Take a loose finger and thumb grip on the handles of the jump rope
- Rotate the wrists to gain speed on the rope and jump as the rope hits the ground
- The rope must pass under both feet one time for the rep to count
- Land on the balls of the feet
Add this movement breakdown page to a fitness journal or training log